Relationships are work. I believe if both parties are not willing to put forth the effort, then it isn't going to work. There will be times that you don't understand each other. There will be times where you may love the person, but you don't like them every much. There will be times where you think they are ganging up on you, even if that isn't the case. There will be times where you are wrong and you have to admit it. There will be time where you are right and you need to stand up for it.
Relationships are 10 times harder when you are living a world away from each other. You can't see their face...touch their skin...kiss their lips. Take words said with a grain of salt...especially if you are typing because inflection is absent. Trust each other 100%.
I love Ziggy. It is so hard being so far away from her. I hate fighting with her online. It's so impersonal and things are mistrewn so easily. I want to be with her. It's all I want, but I want to stop arguing. It's only been 10 days since i left the US. I don't want it to get worse before it gets better!
<3 xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment