Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Panic Stricken

I can't breathe. My chest is so tight. My heart is beating a million times a minute. I am almost in tears.
Why?
Because Ziggy mentioned something about an ex of hers. It was a comment without emotion, just a realization and still...I am panic stricken!

I love her...I trust her...I know she loves me and still...PANIC! WHY???

This happens every time she mentions an ex, i see a comment/post on FB, or she gets a text from someone I don't know. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with all the crappy relationships I have been in in the past, but I really hate it. There is no reason I should be feeling like this. I 100% trust Ziggy!

I wish these triggers would stop. She is nothing like my past relationships. I need to let go of the past and open myself up to a new future! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment