Well a month ago today, I left the love of my life to head across the world for a job opportunity. It has not been easy, and that's putting it nicely. We have argued more in the past month than we have the entire time I have known her. But all the arguing aside, I couldn't love her more than I do. I miss her everyday. I know that things are going to work out for us.
Skype is an amazing invention and it really has made things easier while being so far apart. It is nice to see her face and also to see her family and critters. It also makes me miss her that much more. It makes me want to hold her hand, touch her skin, kiss her lips.
I know being here was the right choice for the long run, but it sure sucks right now! As long as we can keep a strong sense of trust, an open mind, and a lot of love...I know we can make it!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment